Add ECCB Outdoor Backgrounds to Your Next Zoom Call
Are you missing relaxing at the beach? Around a fire? In a beautiful garden? We’ve created ten Zoom virtual backgrounds that will transport your Zoom meeting (or happy hour) to stunning scenes featuring our Adirondack chairs.
Save these images to your mobile device or desktop computer to upload them to Zoom.
Wondering how to add these to your next Zoom call? Here’s how:
- Make sure you have virtual backgrounds enabled!
- Log into Zoom.
- Go into My Account and then settings.
- Scroll to In Meetings (Advanced) and make sure the Virtual Background toggle is activated.
- Log out and back into Zoom for the change to take effect.
- (For Mac/PC) Click your profile picture and then Settings, select Virtual Background.
- Upload your image by clicking the “+”.
- Start a Zoom meeting and click the “^” next to the Start/Stop Video.
- Choose a virtual background and select the image you uploaded.
- (For iOS) Start a Zoom meeting, select “More” at the bottom right corner.
- Select Virtual Background.
- Select “+” to upload your background.
- Select Close and return to the meeting.
Get the peace and calm you love about being outdoors in great weather wherever you are with these backgrounds!
Having trouble adding these to your Zoom? View the prerequisites for your computer, tablet, or phone: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/210707503-Virtual-Background